- Although the MLS® System for MIAMI and JTHS members (accessible by login to agents and brokers) might include listings from other neighboring real estate associations, IDX for MIAMI (for consumers to see on public agent and broker websites) only includes listings from the Miami MLS.
- In addition to IDX for members, access to MIAMI IDX is also available for non-members of the MIAMI MLS who are both (1) a licensed Florida agent or broker and (2) a member of the Florida Association of REALTORS®.
- The cost for non-member access is $500 for each calendar year, pro-rated for mid-year sign-ups, and payable to the MIAMI Association.
- IDX approval by the MIAMI MLS (through iHomefinder) is required, including a contract with broker and agent (if applicable) initials and signatures.
- iHomefinder Additional MLS fees, and data access fees (pass-through fees), will apply, and advanced search menus and results will be separated by board, on IDX accounts with more than one MLS.
- Please contact us for more info and to sign up.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Jupiter-Tequesta-Hobe Sound Assoc. of REALTORS®
- MIAMI Association of REALTORS®
Primary Coverage Area
Miami and Jupiter Areas
Including, but not limited to, Miami, Jupiter, Miami Beach, Aventura, Sunny Isles Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale, Doral, and Homestead
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.