Our service for TRREB only includes active IDX listings.
- We cannot provide TRREB listings via Data License Agreement (DLA), Data Transfer Agreement (DTA), or Virtual Office Website (VOW) agreement.
- You need to set your own listings to “Permission to Advertise – Yes” and “Distribute to Internet – Yes” in the TRREB system for them to display in our service.
- Or, if you prefer not to have some of your own listings (where you represent the seller) in IDX, you can show them on your website by entering them as supplemental properties in your iHomefinder IDX control panel.
- As of October 2020, TRREB does not allow co-mingling with other boards.
We do not provide sold listings in TRREB.
- As of January 2018, TRREB does not release sold data into IDX feeds available to vendors like iHomefinder.
- As all of our products are IDX-based, we are not able to offer sold listing information in our service for TRREB at this time.
TRREB IDX does not include agent IDs or office IDs.
- You can use the name of your brokerage in the office ID field in the iHomefinder IDX control panel to show IDX listings from your office on featured listings pages.
- Or, you can manually create a market page on your site using the listing numbers of your own IDX listings.
Both TRREB and Canadian Real Estate Association IDX for Ontario (CREA-ON IDX) have Toronto area listings; in general, TRREB IDX includes more Toronto area listings. (Only TRREB and MREB (Mississauga) members are eligible for TRREB IDX.)
We have a system limit of 300 listings per search in our IDX.
Primary Coverage Region
Greater Toronto Area
Including, but not limited to, Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville, and Richmond Hill
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.