Blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with customers and ultimately make their lives easier. It is a way to communicate to them that you are an expert in the field you are writing about. Through it you can advertise your services and products accordingly. If you’re still not convinced here are 6 reasons why you should blog.
Why Should I Start a Blog for My Business?
1) Increase traffic to your website: Your content will get noticed and shared. A typical agent website only has a few pages, and the content on these pages rarely changes. Blogging removes this possibility as your users can easily engage in the topics you want them to engage in, hence, they are more likely to share or comment.
2) Fuels SEO: Search engines love your valuable content and will reward you for it. The more useful information is on your website the more Google will push users to it.
3) Increases leads and improves conversion: It’s easy to say you’re an expert but It’s different to show it. A good blog provides proof that even the best home page can’t touch. In addition, if your users like what you have to say, it will give them a reason to come back.
4) Strengthens loyalty: Repeated business and referrals are keys to success for many agents and business owners. Blogging can help them with content to share about your business and it also keeps them thinking about you.
5) Learn what your audience cares about: In addition to traffic, leads, repeat business and referrals, blogging also offers the deeper reward to getting to know bot yourself and your audience. Creating content will help you find your niche, and strengthen your approach by finding your customers’ point of view. It also helps you identify strategies for delivering on their needs and wants.
6) It gives your company a voice: A blog creates a new avenue of PR. You can talk about new products, services, news topics, market trends, etc. It gives you a chance to expand and increase the credibility of a simple social media post. At the same time, it makes you think about your industry and reshape it accordingly
If you need help with blogging let us know! We would love to help.